More Than Ethanol Driving ADMAlex Halperin
Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) has made its name as the world's largest grain processor, with a huge presence in staples such as soybeans and corn sweeteners. But lately, the Decatur (Ill.)-based outfit's biggest claim to fame is as the largest U.S. producer of ethanol. Surging prices for that now-vital liquid weren't the only factor behind ADM's stellar fiscal third-quarter results, posted May 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's