Is it loose-end Friday? Here's VonageAaron Pressman
I was pretty skeptical about Internet telephony provider Vonage's initial IPO filing back in February. Today they've updated with proposed terms of $16 to $18 dollars a share or a total market cap approaching $3 billion. I guess they looked pretty closely at the Skype-EBay deal but this seems a bit rich for a company with growing operating, net income and operating cash flow losses. In the most recent quarter, churn was up, marketing costs per customer were up and service costs per line were up. The company burned through about $90 million of cash in the first quarter and had $175 million left on March 31. Better hope that IPO prices soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’