China Taps the Brakes
China's suprise move to hike interest rates on Apr. 26 sent a quick jolt through global commodity, currency, and equity markets. Traders fretted that costlier loans in the mainland might cool one of the world's most important growth engines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks