Selling Your Home in Trickier Times
When Vishal Khatri and his fiancéee put their condominium in Falls Church, Va., on the market last August for $240,000, nobody bit. They dropped the price on the decades old one-bedroom to $225,000, and that still didn't help.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020