Fidelity Plans to Split Into Three Companies
Fidelity (FNF) is to eliminate its holding company structure, which will ultimately result in the formation of three public companies: (FNF), (FIS), and (FNT). It also posts 59 cents vs 71 cents first quarter EPS (adjusted).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas