The Newest Wonders in a Growing London
Slide Show >>
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life," wrote the 18th century British writer Samuel Johnson. "For there is in London all that life can afford." In terms of dynamic architecture, that saying is truer now than ever before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States