The Importance of Staying Disciplined
Putting money into industrial stocks such as USG (USG) and Flowserve (FLS) before their big moves might seem like luck, but Neil Hennessy would tell you he's just following his formula. The 50-year-old president and portfolio manager of Novato (Calif.)-based Hennessy Funds avoids emotions, letting his quantitative screens do the stock picking. "The secret is really staying highly disciplined," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe