Sony's TV Star in the Spotlight
For a company that seemed on the verge of becoming an also-ran in TVs, Sony is staging one heck of a comeback. In just seven months, Sony's Bravia flat-panel TVs have snagged a spot among the globe's hottest-sellers. Demand was so strong last year that for a three month spell the company managed to outsell every other manufacturer in the $25 billion industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself