SL Vs. RLRob Hof
The one thing I heard from people who heard I was working on my recent story about virtual worlds was: Why would I do this when I have a real life? As always, readers have better answers than I. Here are a few of the many comments the story about Second Life elicited:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis