Interpreting New Media for AdvertisersDavid Radd
Earlier this month, Michael Dowling, Grant Johnson and Jason Kramer founded Interpret LLC. The company's main focus is to plan, test and measure content on new media platforms. Interpret LLC pledged to "bridge the knowledge gap between the key stakeholders of the new media world"... but how exactly?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself