Giving Back Before Going Forward
I'm in my second year of teaching through the Teach for America program, a national corps of recent college graduates who teach for two years in low-income urban and rural public schools. More than 3,500 Teach for America instructors are in more than 1,000 schools around the country. I teach seventh grade math in Harlem, New York's Intermediate School 286.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself