Exchange Rates and Cheese SteaksGeoff Gloeckler
The No. 1-ranked Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia houses an undergraduate business program known for many things, including 125 years of history, state-of-the-art facilities, a curriculum steeped in both theory and practice, and a top-notch faculty. But one thing truly sets Wharton apart from other undergraduate business programs: "It's the caliber of the students," says Tiffany Fujioka, associate director of the undergraduate division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing