China Needs Design That Sells
China, as we all know, is shifting from the "factory of the world" to a major "market of the world." As a result, almost every consumer-oriented company has a China strategy -- and should also have a China design strategy. The increase in purchasing power will cause a major change in the way design is done in, and for, China. This will hold true not only for Chinese companies but also for any business wanting to sell to consumers in the Middle Kingdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis