Amazon's Brighter Horizon?Robert Hof
Higher spending on new technology has been doing a number on Amazon.com's profit in recent quarters. But the company -- and its investors -- may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Amazon executives said on Apr. 25 that spending growth on new tech and content initiatives will slow considerably later this year. "It's going to be substantially lower in the second half," Amazon Chief Financial Officer Tom Szkutak said on conference calls with the press and analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders