A Liberal Take on HiringJanie Ho
Villanova graduate Dominique DuMouchel will never forget her first day of training at JPMorgan Chase (JPM). In the summer of 2001, as the only new recruit from a nonbusiness background, DuMouchel could not help but wonder, "Who is this person they keep talking about...Alan Greenspan?" An English major, she had no idea who the then-chairman of the Federal Reserve was. Among her business savvy peers, she raised her hand -- and asked. "It was unbelievable to see how many people could turn around and stare at you all at once," says DuMouchel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts