Rambus' Patent VictoryBy
Shares in chip technology designer Rambus went for a rocket ride on Apr. 24, after investors learned that the company had won a $307 million judgment against South Korean chipmaker Hynix Semiconductor. This ended a six-year legal fight and brought at least a temporary close to one part of a multi-front legal war Rambus has been fighting with various chip companies for nearly a decade. Rambus (RMBS) shares rose more than 15%, to $44.50 on the news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap