Businesses Talk Back at Judy's Book
Judy's Book, the online community where people share recommendations aboutlocal businesses in their area is now inviting in the folks who own those businesses. The site is providing a new service that lets businesses respond to customers. But what's even more interesting is that Judy's Book is also providing businesses with alerts, giving them a headsup when someone talks about them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy