When to Say, "You're Hired!"
Teresa Ornelas' first hire wasn't that difficult. Barely six months into founding her business, Great Impact Inc., which sells promotional products emblazoned with corporate logos, Ornelas realized that she would need one more hand to help in sales and marketing. But instead of posting a classified ad, she relied on family and hired her sister, who lives in Tempe, Ariz., where Ornelas' startup is based.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing