1920 Pan Touring Car
This obscure make of car has charisma -- the Pan's simple lines and compact dimensions (on a 108-inch-wheelbase chassis) give it a presence. The first thing you notice is its identification. When the sun is shining, the sparkle from the word 'Pan' etched into the beveled glass rear windows immediately draws in the eye.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner