Lose Customers the Easy Way
Never forget, your best customer is also your competitors' best prospective customer. Sometimes it's helpful to scare yourself imagining the unthinkable -- blowing it and losing out to the competition -- to keep you on track and push you to find new ways to keep your best customer happy. If you haven't already seen the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, imagine the plot. Yep, it's pretty much what you thought. Now compress 10 days into one workday and drop yourself into the following mental exercise:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing