Why Housing Looks RicketyBy
Is the housing market safe from higher mortgage rates? The market seemed to be betting that way earlier this week. On Tuesday, the Standard & Poor's 500 home builders index, which includes DR Horton (DHI), Pulte Homes (PHM), KB Home (KBH), and others, jumped 4%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts