Mixing Finance and Tech at Berkeley
Thomas Devlin has been the director of the career center at the University of California, Berkeley for the past eight years. He leads the centralized operation that serves a broad range of students across the campus, including those studying undergraduate business. Internships have become an integral part of the undergraduate business experience, says Devlin, because they give students clarity about what they want to do, and increase job seekers value to future employers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis