Amazon: More Cell Power
Amazon.com has just made another step toward becoming the world's larest seller of cell phone devices and plans. On April 20, the company announced an agreement to market offerings from InPhonic, the No. 1 online seller of cell phone plans, on its site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’