Puma is on the Prowl OnlineIan Cocoran
The 2006 football World Cup will take place in Germany, the home of two of the world's biggest sportswear companies. Although the monolithic adidas will be sponsoring the national team, its smaller domestic rival, Puma, looks set to steal the show. Puma has already guaranteed that it will be the tournament's most prevalent shirt sponsor by the time the first ball is kicked in Munich on 9 June. So that's the status on the pitch, but where is it at on the web?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself