In-Game Advertising Poised to GrowJames Brightman
Research firm Yankee Group today revealed its forecast for the fast growing in-game advertising market. The firm predicts that in-game advertising is "poised for explosive growth" and will reach $732 million by 2010, representing more than five times the current value of the in-game ad market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing