Vetting Your Idea
Seth Godin could most easily be compared to business-book gurus Tom Peters and Jim Collins. All three have made names for themselves as writers of best-selling business tomes -- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable, In Search of Excellence, and Good to Great, to name one from each respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap