Podcast Mania: FeedBurner Tracking 44,000 podcasts
FeedBurner, a service that helps manage, measure, and put ads in RSS feeds for big and small publishers, says that it is now handling 44,000 podcast feeds. That number seemed really big to me until I checked Podnova, a podcast directory, and they are tracking over 60,000....
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy