Doing Business with Maryland
Pat Cleveland has been associate dean of undergraduate programs for the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland for the past seven years. In this role, Cleveland reviews student applications to the Smith School. Before joining the Smith School, she was in charge of the University of Hawaii's MBA and undergraduate-business programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States