Another case against SaabDavid Welch
Maybe I am beating a dead horse here. But here is some interesting info on Saab. A General Motors source tells me that since the auto giant bought into Saab back in 1990, the Swedish carmakers has cost the company $4 billion. That includes the purchase price, which was a little over $1 billion, and the losses it has piled up. Saab has made money just one year in the 15 years since GM bought its first 50% stake in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts