An Upper-Class Program
Administrators at Emory University's Goizueta Business School's undergraduate program are hoping the school's MBA legacy of leadership training will rub off on them, says Libby Egnor, associate director of the BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program. The school recently held its sixth annual leadership conference, and more than 100 students from the top 30 undergraduate business schools attended the 2 1/2-day event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks