The UVA Alternative
The University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce is renowned for its accounting program, but Rebecca Leonard, assistant dean for student services, says the school provides a well-rounded curriculum and is expanding its appeal to prospective business -- and even liberal arts -- students who are undecided about a concentration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’