Intriguing play on the IPO and spin-off fieldAaron Pressman
I have to admit that I started off fairly skeptical about the new IPO exchange-traded fund. There might be reasons to invest in a passively-managed index of initial public offerings, but I couldn’t think of one. Aren’t there lots of dogs and obvious frothy plays mixed in among the gems? But that was before I looked at the index actually underlying the First Trust Advisors IPOX-100 Index Fund (Symbol: FPX). Turns out you can trust the market to properly weigh the good plays from the bad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself