Honey. We're Killing the KidsCathy Arnst
Warning, Will Robinson! After all the blog posts here in recent weeks about the dangers of TV, I'm about to recommend a TV show. Honey, We're Killing the Kids is on Mondays at 9 pm EST on The Learning Channel (a cable network that is an offshoot of The Discovery Channel ). Each one-hour epidosde of this eye-opening new reality show, modeled after a British series, focuses on the dreadful lifestyles of a different family. With the help of a nutrition expert they are given three weeks to shape up, literally. The best part: each week, the parents are convinced to get on board after being shown a computer simulated projection of what their kids will look like at age 40 if they continue their current eating and activity habits. Scary, and very motivating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States