Companies on the Rise
Which companies (including other debt issuers and governments) are poised to shed their speculative-grade credit ratings and join the investment-grade club? We at Standard & Poor's Ratings Services update monthly the list of credit issuers that become what we call rising stars -- those whose credit ratings are raised to investment grade (BBB- and above), from speculative grade (BB+ and below). We also tally those companies poised to make the leap in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's