Who Gets Social Media Right?
Whenever I meet with startups and ask who in traditional media is getting it right with social media, I tend to get some of the same replies. News Corp. because they bought MySpace, The NYTimes with its new redesign, some of the newspapers we all know like the Greensboro News & Record. But are there newspapers, TV stations, media companies that you think have good strategies or are adopting social tech in a smart way? What impresses you?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap