Missing MilestonesJames Mehring
I just got a call from Lyn that our daughter rolled over for the first time. My wife only found out via a phone call from her mother. Lyn’s mother now watches the baby with both of us at work. Our daughter has rolled over but only with a little help from one of us. This was, apparently, the first time that she pulled off a deft log roll without assistance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting