KPCB's Komisar on NewspapersJustin Hibbard
I heard Randy Komisar, one of the new partners at VC firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, speak to business students at U.C. Berkeley yesterday. To my surprise, one of the students asked him what he thought about the newspaper industry. I was intrigued by his answer (partly for selfish reasons, I confess).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States