Blogging at Carnegie MellonBy
Yesterday, in the midst of math interviews at Carnegie Mellon, the pr people asked me if I could talk to them about blogs. Blogs? I thought. You mean I can switch from math to something I actually know something about? I gave them my spiel. But maybe you could help. This university produces reams of research and projects. They're huge in computer science, robotics, machine learning, but also have an important school of fine arts and theater. I told these people they should be blogging in these various areas, and they looked alarmed, as if to ask: You mean we have to blog, too?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis