Beatles Going Digital, Michael Jackson May Sell OutBy
It looks like The Beatles are getting ready to go digital. Reuters has an interesting story concerning a written statement by Neil Aspinall, who runs Apple Records, the fab four's record label and holding company, saying that the Beatles recordings are the process of being digitally remastered, which would of course be a first step to selling them online. The statement came in a filing with the High Court in London, which has in recent weeks heard arguments from Apple Corps, the record company, and Apple Computer, in a trademarke dispute over the use of the Apple name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis