A Little Lift for U.S. Trade
There was a little less red ink for the U.S. in February. According to a government report released Apr. 12, the nation's trade deficit for the month narrowed to $65.7 billion (vs. economists' median forecast of $67.5 billion), from January's record gap of $68.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts