Tomorrow's Planes Stop Over in HamburgReena Jana
Business-class seats made from ergonomic memory foam to alleviate pressure on muscles and joints. Ultra-light seat fabrics that can reduce the weight of an aircraft up to 25%. An airy entrance with an elegant domed ceiling that shows the cramped doorways of most commercial jets for the human sardine cans that they are.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis