Rev Me Up
Sat down with Steve Starr, the CEO of Hollywood-based Revver, this afternoon. They just raised $8.7 million from a VC group led by Bessemer Venture Partners on Monday to pay for the second phase of creating a business model for all that amateur video flying all over the Net. God knows someone has to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash