Atom Sends Out a New ShockwaveDavid Radd
Last week, Atom Entertainment launched a massive new business plan. Primary among this was the rebirth of Shockwave.com. This new design features areas for new types of gaming like online and multiplayer games. It also incorporates Shockwave.com Unlimited, a pay service that gives unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of online and downloadable games in the Shockwave.com library.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap