WiFi leeching bluesBy
I'm sitting our cold porch with the laptop. It's the only place where I can leech my neighbor's WiFi. Mine went dead, for some unknown reason. I tell my wife that if the neighbor (I don't know which one) turns off his WiFi, I may have to work at Starbucks today. She hates that because I spend money and come back reeking of coffee grounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day