Pluck's Syndication Moves
I did a story today for online about Pluck and a service it's launching today, called BlogBurst. It's a service that pulls together the posts of 700 bloggers and makes them available for traditional publications. Some big name traditional outlets, such as The Washington Post, Gannett newspapers, and The Austin American-Statesman, have signed up to trial the service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again