Jim Cramer: National Oilwell Varco, General CommunicationDanny King
National Oilwell Varco Inc., the biggest U.S. maker of oilfield equipment, will rise because of the first oil-rig shortage in 25 years, Jim Cramer said on his ``Mad Money'' television program on CNBC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis