Dunkin' Donuts' Cheap ChicPallavi Gogoi
Dunkin' Donuts' new multi-million dollar ad campaign, which launched on Apr. 10, reminds one of Wal-Mart (WMT) in more ways than one. An ad features a young woman wearing jeans and a yellow t-shirt (similar to the Wal-Mart's trademark yellow) who chugs on a Dunkin' Donut iced latte, does a somersault, and climbs up a tree to fetch her 8-year-old, who is stuck on a branch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt