The Real Katie Story: Working (Single) Parent Life Improves With New JobLauren Young
I haven’t been able to keep up with the barrage of news coverage about Katie Couric’s jump to CBS. Frankly, the thing I’m most interested in is how the change will affect Katie’s two daughters. Morning anchors get up in the wee hours (in Katie’s case, it is 4 a.m., I believe), and since Katie is a single mom to two girls, that must add some extra stress to her sleep-deprived state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts