NC Soft Games are Bigger than LifeChris Buffa
When it comes to PC games, there are expansions, and then there's NC Soft's City of Villains/City of Heroes Issue 7: Destiny Manifest. In what is probably the largest content explosion in gaming history, NC Soft has enhanced its games like plastic surgeons enhance Hollywood starlets. Over 300 new missions await you as well as the new High Level Zones Grandville and Recluse's Victory, the ability to take level 40 characters all the way to level 50, new Patron Powers, new Power Sets, all new base features, new quality of life features, graphical enhancements such as bump/specular mapping, and even new costumes. That's just a crazy amount of stuff, but we're certainly not complaining. Whenever a company makes some of the greatest games even better, we're going to line up on day one. So regardless of what side you lean towards, Destiny Manifest is definitely worth playing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap