Salim Ismail, CEO of a New York technology consultancy, has been tuning in to geeky podcasts like "Gillmor Gang" and "IT Conversations" for the past six months. He only wished he could listen to them more often: when riding on the subway, for instance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day